Re: Rack suppliers

In my lounge I have a cupboard that just takes a 19" rack width
wise -
and I have used one of the Mid Atlantic pivot racks.  They are bolted to
the floor/base and pull forward and then you unlock and pivot them. It
has made things so much easier but I had the problem of no side access
either so this was essential.   There is a version that just pulls
forward (no pivot) , again attached to a firmly bolted base.  Both these
are typically used when not on a floor but mid height.  Heavy racks have
small extension legs/tracks to support the weight when extended.   The
racks, because they are AV focussed tend to be 600mm depth,  you may be
able to get deeper though ,  and not cheap (although there are better
prices available) .

If you can wall mount and have side space you can use a rack that hinges
on one side too.   If you can use castors they really do make access the
easiest and pleases the wallet too.