From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Raymond Kelly
Sent: 02 June 2008 10:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Alarm to connect to CBus (excluding Comfort)

Thanks Kevin.
I understand that the CBus PIRs have a control rather than a security
characteristic, will do some digging as to what that actually means.
Is it fair to say that these 'system's that we put together will never
satisfy insurance required standards - to get discounts?
Take your point about separate alarm system - just want to explore
Cheers

On 02/06/2008, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I have seen mentioned a few times that the C-Bus PIR's are not of a
> security design/characteristic . I think this probably means that they
> don't have approriate sensitivity, immunity or trigger
characteristics.