Bathroom speaker install - Thanks all,

  • Subject: Bathroom speaker install - Thanks all,
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 13:29:27 -0000

Further to my posts a few weeks ago, I went ahead and bought the
stereo single Russound speaker as recommended (cheers whoever that
was), picked up a Denon stereo amp/receiver from ebay for a fiver, and
an airport express for =A330 from ebay, Total cost =A3105!
Fitted it all this morning and it's fantastic, apologies but didn't
bother taking pics as I figured to be honest it'd just look the same
as the other article submitted a while back.

Now up to four airport expresses around the house all working
perfectly and one's replaced a wifi bridge/print server connected to
my HP Laserjet so additional bonus there,=20

Just wanted to say thanks all for their advice, whilst daunting and I
was very very cautious in my measurements and pictures before
drilling, once i started it was easy.  I drilled from the attic down,
easier working down and a flat surface as opposed to my artex ceiling
so a lot easier!!  All in all a simple couple of hours
work.....now....whats next!?!?!?

Noel