Re: Big screen TV viewing distances question

  • Subject: Re: Big screen TV viewing distances question
  • From: "clax01011971" <UKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:52:44 -0000

I don't think I'm planning on getting Sky+ HD any time soon, not=20
until they remove the =A310 charge anyway, as I don't subscribe to=20
movies so it would only be the HD sport channel that would interest=20
me.
Even if I got Sky+ HD the vast majority of TV watching would still be=20
SD and I'm not a huge movie watcher so I thought grab a decent 720p=20
plasma and possibly upgrade a good few years from now when HD=20
channels are more common.

Thanks for the advice though.

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Simon Coates" <simon@...> wrote:

> This TV is very good if you are only going to watch SD stuff, but=20
if you are thinking of getting Sky HD or BD in the near future then I=20
would look for a 1080p set.
>=20
> BTW the SD card reader on Panasonic is useful - makes the telly=20
into a giant digital photo frame.
>=20
> Regards
>=20