Re: Progress and System Integration - Small step but very satisfying

Not thought about the touchscreen element at the moment. There is to
much other work to do.

Trying to find this this weekend to install Cable Tray for some of the
cable runs.

So far cbus seems to be great. Another one of those products that just
works

Ben

On 18 Jul 2008, at 13:48, Paul Gale wrote:

> If you start getting into touch screen app, or control from a PC
> etc, you'll find this is one of the routes to go - great bit of kit :)
>
> CBus is sooo good, just about to hook up my RGB LED's in the loft to
> it (via xAP and a DMX controller)...
>
> Paul.

interested.

>>> ...of course, what you'll really want further down the line is
one
>>> of Kevin's CBus/xAP gateways to really bring it alive :)
>>>
>>> Paul.

connectivity