RE: Debugging X10 problems

> Anyone got any ideas or recommendations for things to try to
track
> this down?

I don't have HV, but I do use HomeSeer reliably with X10, X10 turns the
radio on every weekday morning as an alarm, however its not the radio that
wakes me, its the AM12 relay *CLICK*  :)

2 things to try:

1. Move the XM10/CM10 X10 interface(s) as close to centre of your mains
wiring as possible, ie near consumer unit, extend the serial interface with
cat5/db9.

2. Unplug as much mains equipment as possible and see if it resolves issue,
if it does try the plug in X10 filters on the equipment that is causing the
issue. Some PSUs do generate noise on the mains. I have found its not
always
a single device, but a combination of devices, ie device A plugged in is
OK,
device B plugged in is OK, but A + B plugged in together causes issues.