Re: Re: [OT] Hosted exchange?

I implemented hosted exchange using Fasthosts service (for company
use, not
personal use). It's a reasonable cost, and very feature rich - you can
connect via outlook (as you'd expect) - you also get Outlook Web Access -
which has improved a lot since the 5.5 days - it's actually nice to use
nowadays! You also get push-email (on phones that support it).

http://tinyurl.com/65mfhh   for more
details.

(Not afilliated with them, just a satisfied customer)

I guess the main benefit of the hosted solution is A) you don't have to buy
the hardware / software / bandwidth - it's hosted on redundant servers in a
HA datacentre, properly managed etc...

Not sure if they still offer a free 1 month trial or not - - if so, I'd
recommend taking a close look at it.

R.

<architect.hoyin@...> wrote:

> > > I was considering installing exchange at home.
> > >
> > > Now I am also considering having a web hosted exchange which
I can