Cheap rackmount server £145

  • Subject: Cheap rackmount server £145
  • From: "Simon Coates" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:10:00 +0100

Hi all,

I've just be sent an offer for a 1U rackmounted server which I thought I'd
=
share:

Power Edge T105O1352/P036C
Dell PowerEdge R200 1U Basic Server
PE R200 Celeron E1200, 1.6GHz, 512K, 800FSB
PCI-E Riser Card (1xPCI-E x8 slot, 1x PCI-E x4 slot)
SHIP R200 Power Cord - English
R200 Front Bezel
1GB (1x1GB Dual Rank DIMMs) 667MHz
80GB Serial ATA 7.2k 3.5" HD Non Hot Plug
80GB Serial ATA 7.2k 3.5" Additional HD Non Hot Plug
DVD-ROM Drive SATA
No Operating System
R200 Open Manage Factory Install CD
Sliding Rapid Rack Rail
C2 MST No RAID Onboard SATA Controller Exactly 2 Drives
1Yr Basic Warranty - Next Business Day - Minimum Warranty 25 S

Unit price @ =A3145.00 + VAT

Jason Holmes
Taran Microsystems Limited
jason@xxxxxxx
www.taran.co.uk

Spec a bit old but might be suitable for someone as it's a bargain.

Regards,

Simon