Re: Water Tank Installation [long post]

  • Subject: Re: Water Tank Installation [long post]
  • From: "JonS" <semi.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:46:28 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Bendall" <paul@...>
wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Wow water a project and a great write up as well. Puts my 600L system
> to shame!

Yes, excellent thanks Frank.  I had not considered intercepting the
drain, an interesting idea.  It may not work for me as I have no
separate storm water drain, but I could intercept a couple of down
pipes this way...

The controller pics very neat and inspriing, but there are certainly a
lot of controls in there!

Why did you choose a different bung/plunger?

Thanks
Jon