Re: Cheapest, quietest, smallest computer for exchange

  • Subject: Re: Cheapest, quietest, smallest computer for exchange
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:22:35 -0000

Should be easy. Go for a low voltage EN or SN board have a gigabyte
of RAM a good SATA drive and it will easily cope with Exchange 2003.
Of course if you want Exchange 2007 that is 64bit only so a bit more
of a problem. Have a look at linitx.com or mini-itx.com

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@...>

<architect.hoyin@>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Looks like I have to install an exchange server.
> >>
> >> I am looking for a fairly cheap but quiet, low power
consuming
and