Latest message you have seen: RE: X10 FD10 filter advice

RE: Re: NEW HA PROJECT

There are a number of suppliers of the HA kit - just do a search and
you'll find some but to give you a few starters:

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/Automated-Home-Links.html

I'd recommend going for a HomeVision controller:
http://www.csi3.com/homevis2.htm
But there are lots of other options too.

Comfort is good for a slightly less capable HA controller but an
excellent alarm system:
http://www.comfort.org.uk/index1.html

My main advice is don't rush - there are sooooo many options and you
need to do a lot of research to see which fits your needs best. You need
to draw up a list of exactly what you want to achieve and also how much
you're willing to spend. It will start to become less confusing! HA can
take in so many different areas, each area can be a major topic of study
in it's own right but with a bit of research and asking lots of
questions here, will become more obvious over time.