Latest message you have seen: RE: New lighting wiring

Re: {Disarmed} Bathroom audio advice needed/recommendation

I put a Sonos zone player in the airing cupboard, and installed a
couple
of waterproof ceiling speakers (purchased of eBay)

As the Sonos Zone controller is splashproof you can handle it with wet
hands (although I wouldn't advise taking it under the jet!)

I can listen to both internet radio, and my MP3 collection.

Not the cheapest route, but its SWMBO-friendly and can easily be
expanded to other rooms. Maybe the recently-announced Logitech stuff
will give you the same functionality at a lower cost?

I'm now working on integration with Idratek room presense, so that the
music will automatically be played when you're in the shower.

Cheers

Neil
www.purleyhosting.com