Latest message you have seen: BBC One Show - Home CCTV

RE: MS Home Server

I've been a big fan of WHS throughout its beta period and now I'm
quite
happily running the released version. For me, it just works. I've currently
got 2.6TB of storage attached; 2x320GB internal disks and 4x500GB USB
disks.
I've not been bitten by the data corruption bug that exists, but then,
working with open files (such as an Outlook PST file) on a remote share
that's duplicated isn't something I'd ever be tempted to do, anyway.

I've also moved my mail server onto there (I use vPOP3) which has allowed
me
to decommission the old machine that is used to run on.

The machine itself is a Dell Dimension 3000 with a 2.8GHz P4 and 1GB RAM.

Steve Morgan