Re: Re: Pandora :-(

That was the whole point though Ho Yin - getting it back on Sonos .
ie Routing just the Sonos Pandora access via a VPN or whatever, given
that nothing can be installed on the Sonos system, although the default
gateway can be changed.

There are several solutions for the Pandora PC based clients that all work.
globalPandora  is the easiest but was down on the 15th because Pandora
updated their web client - but it was back next day.

Kevin

wrote:

> > I played around with this last night.
> >
> > There is a free VPN called HotSpotShield that I used on a mac
(windows
> > version as well) that once you have it running you can play
pandora
> > again no changes needed.
> >
> > However there is a double edged sword here - I need to be
selective
> > about the services from my sonos that go over the VPN. I don't
want
> > to lose access to the BBC feeds.
> >
> > Has anyone figured out what addresses/ports are being used by
Pandora
> > to stream their music?
> >
> > If I can figure that out I can setup some specific routes to just
> > route traffic to those hosts via the VPN.
> >
> > Adrian
> >
> > On 16 Jan 2008, at 20:32, m_surgenor wrote:
> >

> http://franticindustries.com/2007/05/03/how-to-access-pandora-from-
> <http://franticindustries.com/2007/05/03/how-to-access-pandora-from->
> > > outside-the-us/
> > >
> > > i wonder if anyone contacted Pandora support as suggested
("If you
> > > are,
> > > in fact, listening from the US, please contact Pandora
Support: