Re: Re: Pandora :-(

I played around with this last night.

There is a free VPN called HotSpotShield that I used on a mac (windows
version as well) that once you have it running you can play pandora
again no changes needed.

However there is a double edged sword here - I need to be selective
about the services from my sonos that go over the VPN.  I don't want
to lose access to the BBC feeds.

Has anyone figured out what addresses/ports are being used by Pandora
to stream their music?

If I can figure that out I can setup some specific routes to just
route traffic to those hosts via the VPN.

Adrian