From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
norma vela
Sent: 07 January 2008 21:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] newbe

Hello all:
I just join this site and I think is going to be very helpful for me , I'm
planning in adding a new tv and I don't know where to start with the new
tech out there, something I don't understand and I will have to ask even if
it is a stupid question. I hope to find patience and support in this group
thanks. bye norma