Re: A blow to the Evil Empire?

true or not, I don't know ... but seems to me there's a practical
problem here that people are trying to find a solution to - ie: how
do you fund music & movies, going forward ... if they're not funded,
how will they happen ?   The current model has big flaws, and iTunes
is an attempt to resolve a few of them ... and if it's still
evolving, that's no surprise.   For me, if anyone's evil, it's the
Holywood Barons, and people who expect things for free !   There's no
easy answer to this, I fear ...

sorry, just my 2p ...