Re: [OT] Easy to use Satnav for non techie father-in-law

Gary,

On the recommendation of a neighbour my F-I-L now has a "Mio C510E
Full EU Maps GPS", which he likes :-)

I hadn't heard of them before but the neighbour's feedback was good
(she has one) and it also includes maps for Europe which was good for
my F-I-L. I bought from Amazon for ~=A3150 but I see they're now out of
stock :-(

I haven't had a play yet so can't really comment, but it looked good,
from what I saw of the build quality.

HTH,

Tim.

On Jan 4, 2008 8:40 PM, Gary Tall <gtcs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been tasked with getting a Satnav for the father in law as a
> present from mother-in-law. It needs to be "easy to use"
apparently!