Re: Whole House Audio Touchscreen Setup on a Budget

  • Subject: Re: Whole House Audio Touchscreen Setup on a Budget
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:07:41 -0000

Oh yes, if only they'd do a black dock!! lol,
btw be wary when buying chargers, in order to charge in an apple dock
you need an official usb ipod charger, thieving swines disabled the
firewire pin in the dock so even tho a firewire charger will charge an
ipod touch directly it won't through the dock!!!

and there's a LOT more you can do with a touch and remote buddy!!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@...>

<architect.hoyin@...<architect.hoyin%40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks Mark
> > >
> > > It looks good and coupled with EyeTV I might go for this
over Sonos.

> > > Different zones don't bother me as my place is too small.
> > >
> > > Can anyone think of something that the Sonos would offer me
that
this

<lists@...<lists%40automatedhome.co.uk>>

but for