RE: GeoVision Soon to Launch GV-Series Surveillance System V8.2 with Digital, Hybrid and IP Solutions

The software does only work with Geovision hardware - it's tied to it
and won't work without. It's not available for purchase. Saying that, you
can buy a fairly cheap geovision card and get the s/w for free!

Paul.