RE: GeoVision Soon to Launch GV-Series Surveillance System V8.2 with Digital, Hybrid and IP Solutions

  • Subject: RE: GeoVision Soon to Launch GV-Series Surveillance System V8.2 with Digital, Hybrid and IP Solutions
  • From: "Jason Starkie" <jasonstarkie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:00:49 -0000

Does anyone know where I can get 8.2 software? At reasonable cost

I contacted Henry's they said it only comes with hardware, I already have a
number of axis cameras so just wanted the software.

Do we know what the difference is between DVR and Control Center ?

List of supported cameras:-

We will support IP camera from version 8.2 which will be available
very shortly.

Please refer to the list below for we suggest IP camera module.

For DVR and Control Center Support list:

AXIS_206
AXIS_207/AXIS_207W
AXIS_207MW
AXIS_210