[OT] Can I make a virtual image of this PC ?

  • Subject: [OT] Can I make a virtual image of this PC ?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:21:56 +0000

Is it possible to make a virtual image of this, ie the PC I'm using
now
and then load/run that in say VMWare on another PC , or even this one  ?

If you can then what happens re Windows licensing - if for example you
have two XP images with the same license activation ?  I'm not looking
to circumvent this , as I have spare licences, but I would rather not
have to build up a new system either as I have so much installed.   ISTR
I can change the original license to another anyway... but what if I dont ?