RE: Re: RJ45 crimp recommendations please

> Sorry I mean the bits that get crimped onto the end of the cable,
the
> RJ45 plugs themselves?  Where do you get them from and do they vary in
> quality / ease of use?

Just make sure you get the right sort for the cable you're using - whether
stranded or solid core. I got some off ebay and although I asked the guy to
confirm whether they were suitable for stranded or solid core he still got
it wrong.

> Also do you bother with strain relief boots?

Nope...

Phil

signature
database 2881 (20080217) __________