From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tracey Gardner
Sent: 15 February 2008 17:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] BT problem - one for Mr D probably.

=20

Keith commented on a similar case back in 2005

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-387.html

down near the bottom of the page.

He said that crossed wires tend to lead to phones ringing constantly=20
whenever the handset is on the hook and the line being permanently engaged.

and that the phones ringing constantly when called sounds like one of
the=20
wires is shorted to earth somewhere.

Tracey

----- Original Message -----=20