Re: Re: UK_Selfbuild Homeeasy HE203 question

Thanks.

The information was most uselful.

So it won't do what I want it to do.

Is there anything on the market that will connect up to an existing dimmer
than will control a remote control socket adapter?

Searching on google gives me nothing lots but nothing that will do what I
want.

Or could I dismantle a wireless dimmer and retro fit that to my existing
dimmer?

Thanks

Ho Yin

On 13/02/2008, Mal Lansell <mal@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "Ho Yin
Ng" <
> architect.hoyin@...>
>
> wrote:
> >
> > A question for the users of Homeeasy.
> >

> > If the HE203 is placed in an dimmer switch can it control a
> HE202W -
> > DIMMABLE REMOTE CONTROL SOCKET using the switch?
> >
> > Or do they not "talk" to each other and only to a
remote control?