Remote location of PS3

  • Subject: Remote location of PS3
  • From: "Gary Tall" <gtcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:02:00 -0000

Sony gave me a nice PS3 free when I complained about an excessive
price
drop just after I bought something and its currently sitting below the
TV. I've got all of my AV equipment located in node zero which is at the
opposite end of the lounge to the TV and I'd like to move the PS3 too.

I've done a quick test and the (Bluetooth) controller seems to work fine
through the wall, before I move it permanently though has anyone done
this and had issues with it.

Also can a Wii be located remotely if the sensor bar is run through
CAT5?

Cheers
Gary