Re: Finally a HiDef Replacement for XBMC?

But aren't you always going to need some sort of OS to handle
scheduling, memory, network, storage etc.?

If the Linux port happens then a cut down version of Linux, running
xbmc on a board with hdmi out might be interested - especialy if
someone can come up with a nice case to put it in...

Andy