RE: [OT] Anti-virus / anti-spyware other essential programs?

Its early days yet but I have installed Windows Home server and I'm
using it
to back up 4 other PC's in the house. I've had to restore 1 of the PC's and
it went fine.

I've tried various backup tools in the past (Ghost, Acronis) but never
seemed to get round to installing on all the PC's and running regularily.

Home Server has been so simple to use. Just set it up and leave it to run.
It backs up all the PC's every night and if any backup fails an icon on
each
PC tells you that there is a problem.

So far I've been impressed. At least I've got backups where I didn't have
them before!

John