RE: CBUS Wireless question

  • Subject: RE: CBUS Wireless question
  • From: "ben addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:24:03 -0000

Paul,

=20

I would buy the tailing edge, as you are more likely to have electronic
transformer in the future, or reuse the switch on a electronic TX,

=20

P.S. if you would like me to supply you some prices then let me know?

=20

Ben Addison

Ben Addison Ltd (electrical Contractors)

07889845712

www.benaddison.com

_____=20=20