[OT] : On the scrounge...

  • Subject: [OT] : On the scrounge...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:16:31 -0000

Does anyone have a Socket A / Socket 462 AMD processor (and ideally a
heatsink + fan too) that they're no longer using?

I've got some Promise TX4 SATA 150 controller cards that I can't seem to
get
to install in my server (they come up with a "Device failed to
start" error
when I try to install the drivers). They definitely used to work in an old
mobo that I have and I was going to test them in it again but it needs a
Socket A / Socket 462 processor which I no longer have.

Anyway - if someone still has one then it would be great if I could beg /
borrow / buy one ...

Cheers

Phil