RE: Interesting...

Hi Jon,

So looks like it could be used when abroad without having to mess with
VPN's
or proxies (neither of which I have any great knowledge of!)? Would be
interested in feedback on how you get on with it in Spain.

John

/var/www/html/TVCatchup.com/core/sections/recordings/recordings.php
> on
> > line 350*
> >
> > Anyone know how's behind this ? (I guess I could dig and find out
> ...)
> >
> > jon
> >

> > On Feb 1, 2008 3:39 PM, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Interesting as they encode as FLV - good choice for web only
> playback.
> > > Quality is OK although a bit blocky at higher screen sizes
and I
> noticed a
> > > definite regular frame drop throughout the programme. Great
> resource though.
> > >
> > > Paul.

another member has

Airline earlier for a