Re: Source of Cheap (New?) XBOXes or other cheap media centre hardware

I was in Milton Keynes Centre yesterday and in the front window of
Game wer=
SIX old Xbox consoles, all shrink wrapped with a game or three and a
contro=
pad. Prices fron =A329 to =A339 (depended on the supplied games). There
wer=
more inside too, so they must be available at other stores.

Lee

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Simon Pawson
<SimonP1234@xxxxxxx>wro=
te:

>   Thanks for the ideas.
>
> I've tried two Games (Southend and City of London) and they either
> didn't have any or looked at me in amazement for wanting such old kit.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109