Re: Source of Cheap (New?) XBOXes or other cheap media centre hardware

I was at Game (iirc?) in Milton Keynes three/four weeks ago, and they
had
two in the window...
You got a pair of games with each console, but I can't remember the
price..=
.

Lee

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Paul Gordon <paul@xxxxxxx>wr=
ote:

>   Not any more.... I always keep an eye out for any as I'm out &
about,
> and the last few times I've been into any of those type of stores
there h=
as
> been no trace of the Mk1 XBOX ever having existed. Not even any racks
of =
2nd
> hand games, never mind consoles or accessories...
>
> There's still bucketloads on Ebay though...
>
> Paul G.

SimonP1234@xxxxxxx<:%21%21%20Malicious%20link%20%21%2140vit=
cons.co.uk>
> >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi List,
> > >
> > > Anyone found a source of cheap new xboxes as with all the
talk over
> > the
> > > last three months of XBMC etc I fancy trying a softmod?
> > >
> > > Trouble is the two sources in the recent posts
(Game,Gamestation I
> > > think) which had then for about =A325 new don't have them on
their
> > > websites any more. Whilst I'd risk that sort of money for an
> > experiment
> > > I don't want to spend too much (wrong group I know, sorry).
> > >
> > > If not XBMC what simple, cheap hardware would you all
suggest? I want
> > > play ripped DVDs (probably not in ISO format) and recorded
TV. The