From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark McCall
Sent: 04 December 2008 14:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Pronto TSU9600 Device Databse

Thanks Jamie, that looks useful.

M.

-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] On Behalf
Of
Jamie Whitehorn
Sent: 04 December 2008 14:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>

> Last night I started work on a new pronto file but the TV and Amp I've
> bought aren't in the database. The previous model of the amp (same
> codes mostly I believe) isn't there either. This is despite a very
> recent update to the Philips prontoedit Pro software. Seems very poor.

Don't know if this helps, but the following turned up in my Inbox from the
Philips Pronto Team on Monday.

"Collecting the right infrared codes remains one of the big challenges
installers face to finish a project. Especially finding the codes of the
latest models and getting the discrete codes right is not a sinecure.
Thanks
to the company OnlyOneRemote, Pronto Team is happy to offer a revolutionary
database that covers most custom installation brands and models of 2008.
Years of experience and testing has lead to a highly reliable and powerful
set of IR-codes that can be used in your projects. The codes are presented
in a My Database file (.db) that you can import in your Pronto editor (PEP
version 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 or Pronto Configurator 1.0). Pronto presents the
database free of charge, so get to know more about it and download it
here."

http://www.pronto.philips.com/index.cfm?id=959

HTH, Jamie.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109