Re: Automating the press action of a momentary switch

  • Subject: Re: Automating the press action of a momentary switch
  • From: "dermot_bradley" <bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:46:18 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noughtomate"
<balraj_jassal@...> wrote:

> I'm almost certain my sub-woofer and my DVD disk changer would not
> respond well to Mains Power off, hence why my fingers are still
> valuable!

What makes you think that about the sub-woofer?

Im my lounge my sub along with my amp and a few other devices are
connected to one of those "power saving" power strips so that
when the
LCD is turned on/off by IR all the other devices are automatically
turned on/off as well - I've noticed no problem with the sub working
this way.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109