Re: HDMI over CAT5

Thanks Mark.
Changing the cable out later won't be easy for me...even though I'm
installing trunking I'm planning to pack it full (2x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x
coax & 4xCat5...). Coax & cat5 can go in unterminated but HDMI
& VGA
will have plugs on.

Cheers,

Tim.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxx> wro=
te:

>> I just have to decide whether to buy a =A315 HDMI cable,
>> or splash about around =A355 for a "better" one.
>
> I went for this 10 metre one from Keene...
> http://keene.co.uk/electronic/keene-electronics/hdmi-plug-to-hdmi-plug-10=
m/H
> DHD10.html
>
> Or
>
> http://bit.ly/1fKq
>
> It's nothing like the picture though, plugs are white and outer sheath
is
> clear showing a really nice heavy braiding underneath.
>
> Will report back on performance once the work is finished.
>
> M.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109