RE: Re: Automating the press action of a momentary switch

My thoughts are that the purely mechanical method, whilst it would
work, may be rather more difficult to achieve than a soldered, relay
approach. Size of the kit, time to operate and reliability would also need
to be thought about.

As Tim says, if your soldering skills are half reasonable, you'd certainly
be able to get away with doing this and putting it back to original state
if warranty was ever an issue. Also, a replacement remote MAY be reasonably
priced (depending on the kit)???

Paul.

Is