Re: [ukha_d] Viglen MPC-L - Tiny £99 Linux PC

The WebDT's look very interesting.

Do you have details of your LinuxMCE setup somewhere Oliver? I've been
meaning to set up a system for some time but it always seemed a little
daunting/time consuming to me.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Peer Oliver Schmidt
<posde@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Simon Coates wrote:
>
>> On a similar line: I'm currently considering a couple of Asus
EeePC Box
>> to run wall mounted touchscreens - double the money of the Viglen
>> though, but more than double the spec. But I'm undecided as the
fully
>> integrated EeePC Top @ =A3400 looks a nice alternative.
>> Anyone had any experience of either?
>
> we are currently doing a group by of WebDT 366s for LinuxMCE here in
> Europe. Contact Tim Kearns, tkearns =E4t gmail.com . I am not sure, if
> he has the chance to get some more onto the pallet that is going to
> be shipped from the US to Germany for further distribution.
>
> We expect the shipment to come to Germany in January.
>
> I have no financial interests, just part of the group by, and the one
> distributing the stuff here in EU, instead of shipping each and every
> one of those cross the pond.
>
> Price is 300EUR delivered to anywhere in Europe (if you need a
> commercial invoice add VAT).
> --
> Best regards
>
> Peer Oliver Schmidt
> PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA
>
>=20

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109