Re: Viglen MPC-L - Tiny £99 Linux PC

Simon Coates wrote:

> On a similar line: I'm currently considering a couple of Asus EeePC
Box
> to run wall mounted touchscreens - double the money of the Viglen
> though, but more than double the spec. But I'm undecided as the fully
> integrated EeePC Top @ £400 looks a nice alternative.
> Anyone had any experience of either?

we are currently doing a group by of WebDT 366s for LinuxMCE here in
Europe. Contact Tim Kearns, tkearns ät gmail.com . I am not sure, if
he has the chance to get some more onto the pallet that is going to
be shipped from the US to Germany for further distribution.

We expect the shipment to come to Germany in January.

I have no financial interests, just part of the group by, and the one
distributing the stuff here in EU, instead of shipping each and every
one of those cross the pond.

Price is 300EUR delivered to anywhere in Europe (if you need a
commercial invoice add VAT).
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109