Re: Envious...

> For my money custom install by people like Stephen is a long hard
job
> and I can't even begin to imagine how a CI guy then deals with the
> average luddite end user! Yes, the costs might seem high but
consider
> the labour costs alone (those people on this list who employ staff
will
> know what I mean!) in installing and configuring a full system. I
would
> bet my life the margins aren't anywhere near what you think.

Rob,

Agree entirely - I'm sure is evreyone on this list added up the cost
of the time they spend getting things to work, we'd be able to buy a
sizable UK bank with the money. At least for me I'm sure the time
I've spent would not make me a penny as an integrator!

Think it's time for me to get back to work doing what I do best.
What time is it anyway, as I seem to have forgotten my watch? ;-)

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109