Re: Zwave USB

I've been using this i/f for some time and it has been quite stable
for me. One device often doesn't respond to polling, but that's
probably poor RF.

If the USB connection gets disturbed Homeseer won't find it again
without a restart.

Another potential issue is that the network may stop responding if a
device is disconnected without being removed from the network.

Bill

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dave McLaughlin"
<dave_mclaughlin@...>
wrote:

> What is everyone who has Zwave using for the USB interface?
>

> I have the HomePro RF USB Interface (ZCU010 which I know is now
obsolete)but
> it does not seem stable. After a few hours to a few days I find that
devices
> just stop responding to it from Homeseer. I have the latest drivers
etc.

> The only fix is to shutdown Homeseer, unplug it and plug it back in
and
> everything is back to normal. I also find that occasionally a device
does
> not respond to it but others do. But doing the shutdown and
replugging as
> before, it starts working again. Very annoying.
>

> I also find that when Homeseer does a status request (which I set at
5 min
> updates) all of the devices fail to respond.
>

> All units are UK spec.
>

> Regards
> Dave.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109