Re: The Masked Installer's Take on the 2008 Smart Home Show

Hmmm ... first, great to see the video report from the show (very
appreciated) ... second, not sure about Frankfurt - lots of good
stuff, but ... not sure of the fundamentals ... eg: EIB/KNX seem to
ignore AV ... ... Microsoft, for me, is too chaotic ... Apple, for
me, is doing well, 'though slowly, and opening-up (even-more) eg:
SDK ... eg: http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/mobile/)
... wouldn't be
at all surprised if they started to take an interest in HA (looks to
be the next horizon, for them - IMHO) ...

Chris