Re: [ukha_d] Bargain(tm) Alert - Via TC10000 for £15+vat at CPC !!

No apologies necessary - 'twas well worth a couple of clicks on the
off
chance :-)

R.

On 20/04/2008, Tim Hawes <timsyahoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Oh ar$e, sorry chaps :-(
> Seemed like a good deal anyway...
>
> I hadn't actually tried to *buy* one, just saw the boards listed...
>
> Tim.
>
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Rob Iles
<rob.iles@xxxxxxx<rob.iles%40=
gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > No longer in stock :-(
> >
> > Between reading your mail, and getting to the checkout, I'd
already com=
> up
> > with uses for two of them! ;)

> > On 20/04/2008, Nigel Champion
<nigel_champion@xxxxxxx<nigel_champio=
n%40yahoo.co.uk>>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Seems to gone!....and the link you sent is an invalid link
:)

<timsyahoo%40googlemail.com=
><timsyahoo%
> 40googlemail.com>>
<ukha_d%
> 40yahoogroups.com>
> > > Sent: Sunday, 20 April, 2008 7:26:30 PM
> > > Subject: [ukha_d] Bargain(tm) Alert - Via TC10000 for
=A315+vat at CP=
> !!
> > >
> > > It seems an amazing deal, an EPIA MINI ITX TC10000 for only
=A315 +va=
> > > from CPC (was =A3159.65)
> > >
> > > See: http://cpc.farnell. com/jsp/bespoke/
b..._computer3. jsp

> > > and scroll down to about the middle of the page.
> > >
> > > Full specs can be found here:
> > > http://www.trustedr eviews.com/ mother...
PIA-TC10000/ p1