RE: Autoglide & X10

If you do somehow keep it on, the dusk to dawn model of the curtain
track has a discreet open/close switch contact available. You can also use
the switch input manually. Not sure that helps though with X10.

I guess what you really need is an X10 relay to switch it that way?

What happens if you momentarily switch the unit off and then on again via
the X10 appliance module? I know the curtain will reverse when power is
re-applied, so what if you keep power on constantly and only break and
re-apply when you need to open/close it? That way you also get manual
control??????

Paul.