RE: [OT] : Graphics card advice wanted...

Phil, How about one of these...

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143222

I've just ordered one for myself... :-)

IF need be, there is a GTS version of the card that is also passively
coole=
d, but with a different (bigger) system... There's a comparison of them
her=
e... http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=3DMTM3OSwxLCxoZW50aHVza=
WFzdA

HTH

Paul G.

BTW, - where's the PSU coming from? - I'd like to get a modular one for my
=
main workstation PC...