Re: PC Host and Email Server

  • Subject: Re: PC Host and Email Server
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:53:00 -0000

Why do you NEED the login screen?! I have a windows xp pc that is used
only as a store for video files to stream to xbmc, mine never has a
login prompt, achieved simply just by not having a password for the
the user, i can shut mine off, turn off the x10 remote socket, and
then when i want it on again turn on the socket and the pc comes on
(restore after ac power loss in bios)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@...>