Re: TV On Computer and Computer on TV

  • Subject: Re: TV On Computer and Computer on TV
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:38:13 -0000

I'm sure you should be able to get some vga - cat 5 converters/baluns
of some sort to carry the video signal, then you could use an unused
pair within one of the cables to run an IR receiver to control the sky
box or similar,
wireless keyboard and mouse for control of the pc if distance is workable?
Others here must be doing this??!!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Pete Harrison" <p.harrison@...>

wrote:

> > I want to be able to watch my TV on my computer screen in another
room
> > and visa versa, watch the computer screen on my TV.
> >
> > I have Sky so it would be nice to be able to watch and control
that
> > from the other room as well. I have 4 Cat 5 connections between
the
> > two rooms. My PC has 2 Nvidia 7900 GS graphics cards and runs
Vista