Over 100 New European Products at Z-Wave Alliance Summit

  • Subject: Over 100 New European Products at Z-Wave Alliance Summit
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:19:14 +0100

We thought 2008 would turn out to be the year that Z-Wave finally hit
critical mass in Europe.  But we're well into the 2nd quarter and modules
are still thin on the ground here in the UK at least.

It's getting really old reading more and more press releases on new
products
without actually seeing anything available, but here's another one anyway.
One day we might actually be able to buy some of this stuff...

http://tinyurl.com/6eg8so

M.