Re: Re: Hometronic Question

I think the Danfoss valves whilst Z-Wave controllable only have
Full/Setback switching - and the temp is mechanically set.  Not sure
they have an 'off' or frost mode either.  The setback temp is fixed at
a few degrees below the setback - IIRC 3 degrees - which didn't seem too
useful for me as you can't really then turn a zone off .    If someone
does get one I'd be most interested in more info...

dermot_bradley wrote:

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "dermot_bradley" <bradley@...> wrote:
> >
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Neil Frost" <neil@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Honeywell Y6630D1007 Wireless Analogue Room Thermostat +
HC60 Set

> > > Instead of forking out £470 for six TRV heads and the
control bits