Re: Fw: Country bumpkin seeks fast internet connection

The speed has been determined through line tests performed during the
installation of ADSL. The exchange is 8M capable but not her line. When
checked on the BT ADSL checker, it also reports 1M max. So when signing
up, she went for the standard 'up to 2M ' service, as it was then.

I have to say though, that she is very pleased and it is more than
adequate for her use. She isn't into streaming content, just a bit of
email and web browsing.

Geoff